HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- You must advise us of any pets or of any personal or family/staff allergies or other concerns.
- Any persons who are particularly sensitive, or who suffer from allergic reactions should, as a matter of precaution, remain out of the premises for a period of 24 hours and not return until after the premises have been fully ventilated.
- You must remove or protect any people, animals, birds or fish during the treatment period.
- You must cover all food items and all food utensils, and advise us of any water tanks installed.
- You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the control agent has dried.
- You must observe any verbal advice provided by our firm or our licensed operator at the time of treatment.
- You must ensure your premises are properly ventilated after treatment. Leave air conditioners on ‘vent mode’ (so they circulate outside air into the building) for a period of at least four hours after the treatment or before re-occupying